Job Title: Interior Designer
Our Vision: Create high performance environments
This individual needs to be self-motivated and work effectively and collaboratively in a team environment. Interior Designer reports to the Director of Interior Design.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Attend and lead client meetings
- Create, present and specify material and finish selections
- Select and procure healthcare furniture and create furniture floorplans
- Delegate, mentor and manage younger designers
- Create and maintain client relationships
- Coordinate and collaborate with in-house architects, engineers and outside consultants.
- This position will require occasional travel to attend client meetings and conduct site visits
- Must be licensed in the State of Florida
- 5+ years of experience in interior design with 3-5 of those being in healthcare
- Must have experience with design, construction and material selection of healthcare projects
- Experience in selection and procurement of healthcare furnishings
- Proficiency in Revit is a must
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Good time management skills
- LEED, EDAC or AAHID accreditation a plus
- Knowledge of Photoshop, Sketch Up or Lumion desirable
- Knowledge of FGI (Facilities Guidelines Institute, Current Edition) Guidelines for the Design and Construction of Healthcare Facilities
- Knowledge of interior signage requirements.
Reports to: Director of Interior Design