Responsibilities include, office duties that are moderately complex. Follows set procedures and may exercise some independent judgment in carrying out instructions.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities
- Coordination of project specifications, including extensive text editing and file manipulation, data collection and coordination with various disciplines and team members.
- Assembling project specification manuals and other manuals.
- Preparing correspondence.
- Creating and manipulating spreadsheets.
- Completing forms and data entry.
- Maintain Outlook Meeting Calendar.
- Generate and maintain electronic database.
- Construction Administration documentation processing.
- Submittal processing.
- Receptionist backup – Ability to handle a multi-line phone system
- Must be legally authorized to work without sponsorship now or in the future for employment visa status.
The ideal candidate possesses the following abilities/skills:
- Familiar with construction related documents and an understanding of the responsibilities of various design disciplines.
- Experience in DoD work.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office 365 and Bluebeam Software
- Desire to learn and grow professionally.
- Reliable and prompt.
- Strong organizational and attention to detail skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal relationship and communication skills.
- Strong computer skills with a minimum of 3 years relevant Administrative Assistant experience, preferably with an architectural, engineering or construction firm.
Required Software Skills
- Microsoft Office 365
Preferred Software Skills
- Deltek Vision
Reports to Director of Operations