Key Tasks and Responsibilities
- Responsible for organizing, executing and coordinating assignments.
- Ability to take direction and work self-sufficiently.
- Passion for the profession and built environment.
- An eye for detail and able to translate ideas into reality.
- Must be legally authorized to work without sponsorship now or in the future for employment visa status.
- Licensure and Accreditations are a plus.
- Computer skills – Comfortable with the Microsoft Suite; Experience with Revit and/or AutoCAD
- Experience with Hydraulic Calculation Software (HASS) is a plus.
- Familiar with ASPE/NFPA/IBC/FBC/UFC code requirements.
- Department of Defense experience is a plus.
- Healthcare design experience is a plus.
This position will require travel to attend client meetings and conduct site visits. The candidate must have willingness and ability for air travel, including international travel. Physically able to conduct field surveys in buildings and job sites.
Reports to Director of Mechanical Engineering