Key Tasks and Responsibilities
- Responsible for organizing, executing and coordinating assignments.
- Ability to take direction and work self-sufficiently.
- Passion for the profession and built environment.
- An eye for detail and able to translate ideas into reality.
- Must be legally authorized to work without sponsorship now or in the future for employment visa status.
- Pursuing Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Mechanical Engineering from an ABET-accredited program.
- Computer skills – Proficient with Microsoft Suite
- Familiarity/Experience with Revit and/or AutoCAD is a plus.
- Accreditations are a plus.
Reports to Director of Mechanical Engineering