Must have a highly-developed knowledge of Word, Excel, Outlook, Publisher, Bluebeam and is driven to learn and research new software’s and processes.
Responsibilities include office duties that are moderately complex. Follows set procedures and may exercise some independent judgment in carrying out instructions. Examples of work performed may include:
- Organizing and maintaining electronic file management system.
- Generate and maintain electronic database.
- Preparing correspondence.
- Creating and manipulating spreadsheets.
- Completing forms and data entry.
- Maintain Outlook Meeting Calendar.
The ideal candidate possesses the following abilities/skills:
- Familiar with construction related documents and an understanding of the responsibilities of various design disciplines.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office 365 (Word, Excel, Outlook, Publisher), Bluebeam and Newforma Software.
- Knowledge of office management systems and procedures.
- Desire to learn and grow professionally.
- Reliable and prompt.
- Strong organizational and attention to detail skills.
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal relationship and communication skills.
- Sensitivity to confidential matters mandatory.
- Receptionist backup – Ability to handle a multi-line phone system.
- Knowledge of Construction Administration documentation processing.
- Must be legally authorized to work without sponsorship now or in the future for employment visa status.
Required Software Skills
- Microsoft Office 365
Preferred Software Skills
- Deltek Vision
- Microsoft Project
Reports to Director of Operations