20+ years’ experience, able to work with a project team and client to produce innovative and great mechanical designs. Skills required are:
- Makes authoritative decisions and recommendations concerning technical impact on projects.
- Negotiates critical and controversial issues with top-level engineers and officers of other organizations and companies.
- Responsible for one or more programs of such diversity and scope to be of critical importance to overall company objectives.
- Candidate has substantial healthcare experience.
- Supervises several individuals within the department.
- Maintains contacts with clients, strategic officials, and industry leaders.
- Passion for the profession and built environment.
- Candidate demonstrates a high degree of creativity, foresight, and judgement in anticipating and finding solutions to complex challenges.
- Self-confident, flexible and collaborative – able to work with a team and be self-critical.
- Computer skills – Proficiency in AutoCAD and Revit is a plus.
- Licensure and Accreditations are a plus.
The candidate must be willing and able to travel on an airplane, and be physically able to conduct field surveys in buildings and job sites.