Our team provides architecture, engineering and interior design services in support of clients across the state and around the world. As a team of specialists, we prefer complex and challenging assignments and are always looking for like-minded individuals to join our fun-loving family team. We work hard, play hard, and on Fridays our weekends usually start sooner than most.
Our marketing team is the driving force that supports all business development efforts and is growing. We need you to help us convey our story, primarily through the coordination and writing of proposals, as we deliver new solutions for our clients. We will both be successful and grow if you’ve got an eye for details, can enforce compliance, and excel in quality control.
If you’ve supported another AEC firm for at least 3 years, have a deep portfolio of work created using Adobe Creative Suite, and are an all-around marketing rockstar, you’ll want to join our team.
- 3+ years of experience in the AEC industry is mandatory. This is not an entry level position.
- Portfolio of Adobe InDesign work experience is mandatory.
- Experience writing, coordinating and assembling proposals is mandatory.
- Excellent attention to details.
- Support market sector leader with pursuit plans, positioning, and go/no-go determinations.
- Coordinate proposal content in response to RFP, RFQ and SOQ solicitations.
- Conduct extensive research to verify and bridge missing information.
- Write narratives that effectively communicate firm capabilities and differentiators.
- Provide presentations and interview preparation support as needed.
- Maintain Deltek Vision CRM database records.
- Track and research new opportunities with clients and lead tracking services.
- Coordinate design award submission packages.
- Actively participate in industry and professional organizations; provide tradeshow planning.
- Draft and coordinate social media content and general media exposure.
- Develop content for print and digital collateral.