The Healthcare Marketing Coordinator serves the firm by assisting the Healthcare team in client development and project procurement for Private Healthcare Clients, and by also supporting Federal and ACE (Arts/Cultural/Education) Market Sector Coordinators. He or she will actively engage in database management, client relations management, and will work in unison with the administrative department.
• 5+ years of experience in the AEC industry is mandatory. This is not an entry level position.
• Knowledge of and experience using Adobe InDesign is mandatory.
• Experience assembling and coordinating proposals is mandatory.
• Knowledge of healthcare requests for qualifications, solicitations, and proposals is preferred.
• Implement and maintain Vision CRM, and update healthcare project opportunities.
• Execute identified marketing initiatives to reach department goals.
• Work with healthcare sector leaders and firm leadership in developing strategic plans, pursuit plans, positioning, and in performing go/no-go evaluations.
• Coordinate and develop proposal content in response to RFP, RFQ and SOQ requirements.
• Create specialized qualifications packages to support business development meetings and events.
• Provide presentations and/or interview preparation and support, as needed.
• Develop delivery package of award submittals.
• Collect data for healthcare surveys.
• Track and research relevant planning and design opportunities in the healthcare, markets through various public entities and lead tracking sites.
• Write narratives to communicate firm capabilities and differentiators specific to each proposal response.
• Update and collect information as needed, such as team resumes, corporate information, new projects, technical narratives, etc.
• Attend industry networking events to gain firm exposure and initiate strategic alliances.
• Conduct various miscellaneous marketing programs that support business development
• Attend tradeshows and conferences to generate leads and further existing relationships.
• Develop messaging for exhibit space and provide logistical planning and coordination for tradeshows.
• Track and create reports analyzing BD updates for executive level reporting needs.
• Actively participate in professional and community organizations, including SMPS.
• Draft and coordinate social media content for distribution and general media exposure. Develop and update content for firm’s website, Linked In, Facebook and Twitter accounts.
• Develop content for print and digital collateral. Collaborate with graphic designer to create a cohesive message throughout.
• Support other market sectors, as needed.