Skills required are:
- Responsible for organizing, executing and coordinating assignments.
- Ability to take direction and work self-sufficiently
- Passion for the profession and built environment.
- An eye for detail and able to translate ideas into reality.
- Computer skills – Proficient with Microsoft Suite.
- Familiarity/Experience with Revit and/or AutoCAD is a plus.
- Familiar with ASPE/NFPA/IBC/FBC/UFC code requirements is a plus.
- Department of Defense experience is a plus.
- Healthcare experience is a plus.
- Licensure and Accreditations are a plus.
The candidate must be willing and able to travel on an airplane and physically able to conduct field surveys in buildings and job sites.