Skills required are:
- Responsible for interpreting, organizing, executing and coordinating assignments.
- Ability to take direction and work self-sufficiently.
- Capable of independent decision-making.
- Supervises work of other engineer and designers on a project basis.
- Passion for the profession and built environment.
- An eye for detail and able to translate ideas into reality.
- Computer skills – Proficient in Revit; Load Calculation software (Trane Trace); Knowledge of AutoCAD.
- Familiar with ASHRAE/NFPA/IBC/FBC/UFC code requirements.
- Department of Defense experience is a plus.
- Healthcare experience is a plus.
- Licensure and Accreditations are a plus.
The candidate must be willing and able to travel on an airplane and physically able to conduct field surveys in buildings and job sites.