This person will serve as one of the primary coordinators for the DOD Market Sector.
Must be team-oriented, dependable, multi-tasking, motivated, organized individual with good interpersonal skills who enjoys working in a fast-paced environment and deadline oriented firm. Must exercise initiative and good judgement. Must have a highly-developed knowledge of Word, Excel, Outlook, Publisher, Bluebeam, and Newforma.
Responsibilities include office duties that are moderately complex. Follows set procedures and may exercise some independent judgment in carrying out instructions. Examples of work performed may include:
- Coordination and assembly of project manuals, including extensive text editing and file manipulation, data collection and coordination with various disciplines and team members.
- Organizing and maintaining electronic file management system.
- Generate and maintain electronic database.
- Preparing correspondence.
- Creating and manipulating spreadsheets.
- Completing forms and data entry.
- Maintain Outlook Meeting Calendar.
The ideal candidate possesses the following abilities/skills:
Prior experience in DoD work.
Proficient in Microsoft Office 365 (Word, Excel, Outlook, Publisher), Bluebeam, and Newforma Software.
Familiar with construction related documents and an understanding of the responsibilities of various design disciplines.
Knowledge of office management systems and procedures.
to learn and grow professionally.
Reliable and prompt.
Strong organizational and attention to detail skills.
Ability to prioritize and multi-task.
Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Excellent interpersonal relationship and communication skills.
Sensitivity to confidential matters mandatory.
Receptionist backup—Ability to handle a multi-line phone system.
Knowledge of Construction Administration documentation processing.
- Microsoft Office 365
- Deltek Vision